A subscriber may this material for his/her own personal
Instructors may use this material to enrich their own courses
- noncommercial work; diagnostics; research; educational work
Instructors can post this material on an intranet network if
- in print and via PowerPoint
A subscriber (as author) can use this material in an extension fact sheet or bulletin if
- it is only during the class duration and accessed only by its registered students
- less than 10 APS images are used in a single presentation
The following uses are prohibited, unless written permission is obtained and any fees paid.
- it is fewer than 10 pages long and free to the public
- less than 10 APS images are used in a single fact sheet or bulletin
- by persons other than the subscriber or by an institution
- in a commercial work, i.e., whether by a commercial or a nonprofit publisher
- in any extension publication other than an extension fact sheet or bulletin
- posting on the Internet
I agree to use this material according to the full Terms and Conditions of Use.